As you continue to improve process efficiency using Neighborly Software, we want to make sure that you have full transparency in the applications that run through our platform. With that in mind, we’ve created the ultimate in transparency and accountability, the Application Audit Log.
This new section, found in the Audit Log section of your administrative portal, is a comprehensive list of every change made within each application. But, unlike the case audit log structure, it provides you with more granular details such as:
- the Section of the Application changed,
- the fields that were changed,
- the previous and new values,
- the email address that made the changes, and
- the date and time of the changes.
With this information, you have complete transparency within applications! Plus, if you are a Neighborlytics customer, you can export and create reports using this data within your Snowflake data!